I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, thanks to Jordan from Words… I Need Words! I am honored to receive this award, thank you Jordan.
Here are the rules for nomination:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Ever since I discovered yoga seven years ago, it has been my go-to workout. It has helped me to relieve stress, keep fit and limber, and was a great help during both of my pregnancies.
- I am a mother of a 19-month-old daughter. I am expecting my son to arrive just before Christmas this year.
- Ice cream, ahhh my weakness. I always have room to eat ice cream, no matter how full I am.
- I taught first grade for five years, before I had my daughter. I miss teaching dearly. There is nothing like the bond a teacher forms with her students.
- I can’t resist taking pictures of flowers. I find them mesmerizing. When I look at the details in a flower, all I can do is appreciate it’s beauty.
- I love writing poetry, although I am rarely brave enough to share it with anyone.
- I have three sisters. They are my best friends. I am so grateful for each one of them.
My Nominations… If you haven’t visited these blogs you are missing out.